Tuesday 7 December 2010

Wanting to do something…

Why is it i want to do something but have to leave the house so cant do it or even start as it has to be finished straight away and not supposed to be left half way through… I do hate that!!

 

I get like that alot lately… Want to do something that is important to me but not to everyone else… and i have to please them and get on with things that are important to them more often than not!! It sucks!!

I do hope that i will have the effort i have now to get on with it once i finish work… Broke my headphones to my mobile and they have a dodgy socket to them so ordinary headphones wnt work on them either… so no music till after new yr when can afford to buy new ones!

Well, iv got to do something that matters to someone else…. Work really sucks!! bye fro now… might blog from mobile when not as busy… ie BORED!!! LOL xx

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...