Saturday 4 December 2010

Keeping Busy Today…

Well there hasn’t been too much to do today… And so have been wanting to be busy! I’ve cleared most of my room out now and am currently updating my Saucy Undies website as well as dealing with a customer…

 

This feels quite odd saying I have to deal with a customer… Only ever said that when I was a cleaner in Asda some time back! And that was only cos they asked where something was or to help them with something else…!

But yes, with my new website, I have customers! And dealing with them is such fun knowing that you are giving the best service you wish to have yourself when you shop.

 

Had a shower… Don’t get excited!! there will be no pics on here! hee hee heeee!! gotta sort out my hair though… It’s drying out all fuzzy… Sad smileSo straighteners are to be dug out of the pile of washing I’ve got to take down… And haven’t even got onto chatting yet!! Very unhappy with that but al least have sorted out my room, website for the most part and now can concentrate on me! Think an Archers and Lemonade is in order!! Open-mouthed smile

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...