Thursday 2 December 2010

Good Clear Out

So had a look at my blog here adn had a good clear out!!

Noticed that my Firefox doesn't like too much going on in the pages so had the clear out so it runs faster for me and others! And now bored... Been fiddling with Saucy Undies and sorting out orders.. Anyone had a look at our new Adult Range? Some very nice Christmas clothing and products that can keep anyone warm ;-) hee hee!!
So as for my day... Have to get ready to go work in a few mins... Not wanting to go as it has been heavy snow today.. And my head is throbbing!! Cant shake it as been as i woke up with it.. But now will be blogging on here more via email... So keep an eye out for more news n general shite really!! LOL xx

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...