Monday 27 September 2010

Latest Ideas, Workings and more

I do apologise for the absence... I have been working on quite a few ideas atm... and got a few out on the internet...

Honest Earner Social Site
Hunny Central Social Site - this site is for women only... approval is needed.
Forum Club Social Site
IMVU Central Social Site

Take a look and see what you think... Join up, add me as a friend and lets start to get friends on for some real fun!!! LOL


For my money making friends... Shall we take a look at Honest Earner?? Here you can advertise... if you hadn't seen down the side of this blog.... and gain exclusively featured on our link page... I aim for all who wish to post their money making on here... links to blogs and more... for people who wish to make money online to find this website... join in and gain valuable one on one expertise in what we have researched for years on the internet

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...