Saturday 14 November 2009

For Extra Income... Come See!!

If you are into blogging as I am, you have to see this site!! http://www.triond.com/rw/182003
This site is great for professional writers and novices!! Post videos, pictres, poems, short stories, your thoughts... just about anything!!! I have had alot of fun on this site... and you can too!! I highly reccomend this site for starting off slowly and building up your writing skills!!

I have been writing stories since I was 13 about love, boys, fights, obsessions, abductions.. But since growing up those thoughts have since faded and so crave to grab them back!! Not exactly working but I'm working on it!! LOL

But this site is great for bloggers and lovely people who comment and share thoughts about your work..

Come and join fellow Triond's!! :-D

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...