Wednesday 16 March 2011

I am currently working on my own game where people earn from playing..

I would love to let you know more but work in progress so isnt much to say..

Been bored at work in evenings.. And fed up of being down and bothered by it! I so want my business to work out for the better and eventuali my game aswell so we can have fun and be able to earn frm home..
No more cleaning for me! Hope!!

A friend has started their own Bux PTC site.. I am the first to join it too! When I get home will post referal link.. It looks simple and neat. Nothing complex, just click and go! I wish to do same one day.. And make a real genuine site for all to earn from! ;-)

So.. How are my followers? Do hope u are doing better than I

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...