Friday 10 December 2010

Started Back At It…

I have started back on one of my writing pages again to see if can earn a bit more posting on there again.. Kind of lost touch with it for awhile but now back at it.. Triond is a fun lil place I have been on for ages now…

 

Then found i was blocked for some reason so started a new account… When wanted to change my pen name it said it exists… So knew that my old account was back on again! So signed in… when i figured the password out and now Emailing them to tell them what had happened… and don’t wish to be kicked out fro having 2 accounts when it was a genuine mistake… If i can place the few articles from my new account to my old account would be great!

So will have to wait for an answer… see what they say and if can help me out… Do hope so!! Open-mouthed smile

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...