Wednesday 29 December 2010

New Year’s Resolutions…

2010 is a brand mew year…New Decade and soon going to be a new ME!!
So thought of a few resolutions to be put down! Think might post them on here to remind me and let others know of my goals…

  • Get on Wii Fit Plus every morning and do at least half an hour of free stepping before doing anything else.
  • Visit PeopleString everyday every few hours and click the games and earn points to gain points for cash.
  • Blog at least 5 times a week on some of my earning blogs.
  • Visit MyLot at least once a day and post comments, visit friends posts and ensure tasks are achieved.

So that is a small bit really… for what I want to achieve this year thus far… So keep an eye out there could well be more added before New Year!! LOL

2 comments:

Mommy Edna Reyes said...

you're a sweet friend, may you achieve all your
promises! Have a nice day,sweetie!

srinath achar said...

Wow ! Blogging five times a week is sure to take you way ahead in your online success. Your commitment has motivated me to double my online efforts.
Thanks

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...