Wednesday 18 November 2009

Dying.... AGAIN!! 'SNIIIIIFFFFFFF'!

This flamin bug is back and with avengence!! Throat hurt at first, sore and dry constantly... Inflammed and tight.. Now my nose being overactive with virus start to get runny n blocked... awake this morning adn find head throbbing, sinus' are achy and heavy, nose couldn't be more blocked and throat is sore n dry!! Doesn't matter how much water I drink...

Strepsils seem to help numb it and vicks 1st defence for my nose... Clears for a little while and eases sinus' but soom have to repeat all over again!! And 3more days of work.. .including today... All I want to do is go back to bed!!!

Cosy bed with VERY hot water bottle and sleep all day n night aswell!!! No food, lots of hot teas and sleep....

Just as I did last time I had this bug... Seems the fella doesn't get it anymore... I suffer with it!!! But he gets it on his chest and stays for over 6months or more!!! Stress doesn't help him... Where as I can get pover it quicker... So rather me than him...!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...